12.13.2009

Lovely Ribbons outfit sets

I was flipping through a hardcover Chanel book that I bought a few years back and was drawn to the simplicity and elegance of the dresses that Coco Chanel created. I wanted to design something that also had the same quality of elegance, so I sketched ideas of my new dress style on a napkin then began to crochet. After I had finished the dresses I thought: if there were some sparkles on the dress skirts wouldn’t that be pretty? So I carefully sewed some clear silver beads on the skirts and instantly loved what I saw! I named the new outfit set ‘Lovely Ribbons’. This time I chose colors that remind me of Coco Chanel’s dresses and Mondrian’s paintings. I also designed tiny lingerie to pair with the dress set. May all the ‘Lovely Ribbons’ be worn by all the lovely girls! 

There are seven sets to choose from but I will keep the last one for my girls as usual.

The set includes:

• One crocheted hat with a bow on the front (left or right side).

• One crocheted dress with a bow on the front center and clear silver seed beads on the skirt, two buttons on the back.

• One crocheted tiny bra with string around the neck, with five pearl color beads on each end and a button on the back.

• One crocheted slip-on panties.

There are seven colors to choose from: silky blacksilky whitesilky silver-greysilky redsilky turquoise-blue,silky yellowsilky purple

Pics of the tiny lingerie: silky black, white and silky-greysilky red, turquoise-blue and yellowsilky purple.

***Sold out***

Thank you very much!