11.20.2009

Sweet cardigan outfit sets

I made 6 cardigan/leggings sets for Pocket Fairy size dolls. I specially chose colors that remind me of ice cream flavors–chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, mint or green tea, mango and wild berry. Each cardigan comes with a tiny bear-shaped cookie in its pocket. Your lovely Pocket Fairies will always have sweet treats when they wear these cardigans. 

A sweet cardigan outfit set includes:
• One hand-knitted cardigan with a single front pocket.
• a pair of hand-sewn leggings.
• a tiny bear-shaped cookie (made by re-ment).

*If you would like to pair your cardigan with different color leggings (there are 5 colors, you can see them from my photo stream) please let me know. I have extra pairs of each of the 5 colors.


There are 6 base cardigan colors: white, rose pink, light yellow, sage green, chocolate brown and raspberry pink
     
***Sale ended***

Thank you very much!