I have not been posting for such a long time that I almost forgot the existence of this blog. My life has changed since the birth of my son, I have been so busy caring for my baby. Still I managed to sew a few bibs for him occasionally and found myself more and more fascinated by the wide range of sewing–patchworking, quilting, clothing making, etc.
Between fabric and yarn, I'd say fabric is my first love because my major was Textile Design in college in Japan. Everything was done by hand when I was in college. I really cherish the experience and the ability to do full-scale textile print designs by hand.
Now I enjoy the variety of fabrics and would like to explore more pattern making–smaller scale. Although my time will remain tight, my motivation should conquer it all, I hope.
Enjoy the rest of the summer!
Thanks for reading!