6.05.2009

Sunday Lolita–crochet outfit sets

I love Lolita style clothing and had been thinking of creating outfits–from head to toe–using my crochet and a little bit of sewing skills. Finally it was not just a thought of mine, I actually made it come true. I named my new creation 'Sunday Lolita'–an outfit that your lovely dollies will enjoy wearing when they have gatherings, go on trips to Tokyo for doll shows, and attend doll parties around the world. 

I made 5 Sunday Lolita crochet sets (for Lati yellow renewal size body dolls) in 5 different colors. I am releasing 4 sets only; I will keep whichever set is left for my girls. 

A Sunday Lolita crochet outfit set includes:
• A crocheted bonnet with flower (and leaves) on one side of the hat (I am not sure whether or not the bonnet fits elf ears.)
• A crocheted one piece dress with lace-up on the front and two button enclosure on the back
• A crocheted open front, short sleeved lace cardigan with two flowers on the front
• A pair of a knee-high lace socks (finished by hand stitching.)

The sets' colors are: powder pink, baby blue, light yellow, light orange and lavender (only one set in each color.) You can view pics here.

***Sold out***

Thank you very much!